Saturday, June 28, 2008

Die off or sick?

I've been having problems with my sinuses for about 2 yrs now. When we started this diet, I read that an overgrowth of yeast can cause sinus congestion. I automatically thought that that was my problem since no doctor could find a cause or make it better. I've been on antibiotics in case it was bacterial but it didn't help at all. So I thought this diet might help my sinuses also. So far it hasn't really done anything. We started taking BioKult last Saturday. Today I woke up with a little irritation in my throat and was really congested. We increased our Biokult dose today and through the course of the day my congestion has gotten worse. I'm wondering if the congestion is getting worse because of die-off or is it just that I'm getting a head cold? I don't really have that feeling that I have to sneeze; I just can't breathe out of my nose and my throat is a little sore that I contribute to post nasal drip.

1 comment:

Kandee said...

It's possibly die off...I know when we started the Biokult, the die off was instant and different for each girl. I noticed Hannah's bad breath and Grace having foul diapers. With adults it can be anything. Good luck with the Biokult