Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holy Moly! What did I give this child?


So Joshua and I go to Shawn's school to eat lunch with him. When he sees me, he runs over to give me a hug but he doesn't let go and I'm basically dragging him along while I tell him to stop and let go. That should have been my first clue. Then he proceeds in the cafeteria in a sort of walk/run/hopping like a mentally challenged person. He can not sit still at the table. He keeps making strange noises and faces. He's in total hyper mood and I haven't seen him like this in a long time. The last time had to do with dairy but since he's been taking the Betaine, he's been able to tolerate cheese. I'm thinking it must have been the yogurt he had last night. I experimented with this last batch to see if I could get it thicker and I did so I'm thinking maybe it was more potent, lol.

I'm really surprised that he still came home with a green dot in his agenda. Although, this afternoon he was like a different kid. He played nicely with Joshua and shared his toys. There was no whining or crying. Maybe he was able to expel all the extra energy at recess.


1 comment:

Melodie said...

Maybe he was just excited to see you?