Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not liking the applesauce

Every since Shawn discovered that he liked the apple cider, he's been asking for applesauce. So last night I finally got off my butt and made some. I put in too much cinnamon but not enough that it was inedible but this morning when I asked Shawn to taste it, he almost gagged. So he's not ready for applesauce yet. I really don't understand what made him gag. It tastes almost like the apple cider. Maybe in a few more weeks we'll try it again and see if his tastes have changed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shawn could be gagging because of the sensory dislike of the texture of apple sauce. This diet is way over my head, but I guess if it works for you... more power to you... I still do not believe that he has an ounce of autism, but that's just me. Have a great summer!