Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yummy!!!

The other day I had a bad craving for a Philly cheese steak sub. Don stopped at Publix and asked the butcher what kind of steak do they use for cheese steak subs. There were 3 types and I don't remember what the other two were but I do remember London Broil. So the next day I went to Publix and asked the butcher to slice up some London Broil for me. I don't know why I didn't think of this before! I put a few slices of London Broil in the food processor to chopped it up and then cooked it with green peppers, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and topped it off with some cheddar cheese. I didn't have the roll but it was still so yummy. It was definitely comfort food and I'll definitely be making this again!

Changing the subject, my parents came over on Saturday and we cooked out on the grill. I made Shawn eat the fish and chicken and although he thought it was "yucky", he still ate it without gagging or taking an hour to eat it.

No comments: